Putting The ‘Network’ Into Network Marketing — 3 Ways How To Do Network Marketing Online.
Tips for newbie network marketers or for those that need some rejuvenation in their business strategy.
If you’ve been in network marketing before, but not had much success, the main reason is likely because you didn’t network enough or you ran out of your warm market or they just plain aren’t responding to you….maybe avoiding you.
Enter……how to do network marketing online!!
This business is about connecting and creating relationships. It’s not about JUST getting anyone to join you in your business. You are looking for people like you, like minded people, already established leaders or business builders, and people that are trainable and want to learn to become leaders or just plain get out of their current situations.
Most times the people you know will not be interested right away. As you stay in your business and build it, they will be watching.
It’s all about timing. Today, someone may not be ready, but life may throw them a curveball or two down the road and then they may be calling you to see how they can do what you are doing — especially if you are committed to what you are doing and showing that you are having success and gaining momentum in your business.
I see it all of the time on social media. I’ll see someone join a new company, make an announcement, and BAM, 6-12 months later they have built a profitable, successful and growing organization within their company simply by staying consistent, determined, helpful and continuously network with others.
I also see it the other way around….they join, they struggle and they quit in 3-6 months.
One of the coolest things about network marketing is that through blogging and the latest in social media; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn to name a few, offer people to build a business leveraging the internet! HOW cool is that?
I have some friends that literally live in the middle of nowhere, so leveraging the internet is the perfect way for them to establish and grow a business online using only a computer and of course a phone is nice too when wanting to connect in person. There is always Skype as well.
I’ve put together 3 ways to build a network marketing business online:
1. Blogging - (easy to get started with this tool) Blogging establishes YOU as a leader. It creates a place for you to inform, share, teach, and train. It’s a place for people to to get to know more about you. Thousands of people are looking on Google daily for what you have to offer. Why not let them find you!! You can also share your blog with the social media sites, allowing for people to come back to you on your blog and interact on social media. They all tie together! Get your own blog just like this one – start blogging in 10 minutes. Ready. Set. Go – CLICK HERE
2. Social Media - (easy, anyone can do it starting today) This method creates awareness, builds community, and allows for interaction. Here’s a tip, be consistent in messaging and creating a friendship with 10-20 new Facebook and Twitter friends per day. Find a common interest, ask questions about them, share your story, ask for referrals. Everyone knows someone!
3. Video Marketing (easy….do it with your phone!) Reality TV rocks….as so does video! People LOVE to watch other people. People feel like they get to know you. They feel as though YOU are talking to them…and you are! Post these into your new blog and you’ve got ourself a powerhouse way to attract new people to you.
Check out a short little video I did for my other business – super simple, no frills. I plopped it into my blog and BAM, new interested customers and prospects coming my way.
Best tips for Video’s:
- Keep it short and to the point; 5 minutes is perfect, 10 minutes if it’s a technical and complex message or training.
- Be transparent and genuine.
- Be informative – make sure it is giving them something they are looking for, an answer to something they are struggling with, an answer to something they are dreaming about. Share stories — stories sell, facts tell. People like facts, but stories will enable them to relate.
Tips For Getting On The Phone:
Keep in mind that when you are talking to people on the phone or in person….ask questions about them. When you spend time talking about yourself, you are not getting to know what drives them and touches them emotionally. Most of all, when talking with someone you are not only networking, but if they are interested in your business, then you are gaining and understanding of their “WHY” which is so important.
My WHY has changed over the years. 10 years ago it was mainly to make a ton of money, go on exotic vacations and have all the toys and latest fashions I could have.
Today, these are my WHY ‘s (not in any particular order);
- To bring families home FULL-TIME: To show others it is possible to work from home, bring in an income for our families, and to create an abundant lifestyle that most only dream of.
- To show my children what being an entrepreneur is all about. I show them how to making a living by working for themselves and being creative and courageous enough to turn their ideas and dreams into realities.
- To be able to contribute to my fathers retirement making it easy breezy, worry free and allow my parents to travel whenever and wherever they choose.
- To be able to retire my husband from his current job and be able to spend more time engaged in and experiencing our children as they grow up so fast.
- To have the tangible things we dream of having, including going on regular vacations, buying vacation homes in our favorite places, the ability to buy gifts for others we choose.
- Giving our children a plethora of experiences including sending our children to the best schooling and extracurricular activities.
- To give to our favorite charities more by contributing time and finances.
Thanks again for stopping by and I really hope that this blog post gave you some good ideas to work from — now go TAKE ACTION and implement them!!
And….If you want a blog like this one – out of the box, ready to go and you can get started blogging in 10 minutes! Get your blog here!!
Say Hello on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shelleyhobbfan
==>>COMMENT: I would love to hear your “Why’s”. Comment below and share with me and my readers a few or all of your Why’s. Declaring it out loud to others is the first step towards achieving it!!!
Phone (US) : 928-613-2094
Say Hello on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shelleyhobbsfan
Ready to clear the clutter and get down to business? Have you joined the Challenge yet? http://shelleyhobbs.bodybyvi.com <<== THIS is the real deal. Been watching and wondering? Not sure what The Challenge is? Check it out, then call me – lets start a conversation!